Buy high quality, healthy almond nuts at wholesale prices.
Almonds are among the world’s most popular tree nuts.
They are highly nutritious and rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Almonds are a tasty alternative to sweet or salty snacks, with a delicious built-in crunch. For this reason, smaller portions of almonds satisfy your snack cravings.
Make your selection between Raw or Roasted n Salted in 3 easy pack sizes. 100g, 500g, and our bulk 1 kg pack.
Almonds boast an impressive nutrient profile. A 1-ounce (28-gram) serving of almonds contains:
- Fiber: 3.5 grams
- Protein: 6 grams
- Fat: 14 grams (9 of which are monounsaturated)
- Vitamin E: 37% of the RDI
- Manganese: 32% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 20% of the RDI
- They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and phosphorus.
This is all from a small handful, which supplies only 161 calories and 2.5 grams of digestible carbohydrates.
how to eat almond
almond benefits for men
almonds nutrition facts
almond benefits for skin